B-Roll Photos & Videos
Find the images and b-roll footage you’re looking for, along with a few shots you didn’t even know you needed.
The Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) has developed the following guidelines to assist Lee County businesses with use of copyrighted/trademarked Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau resource materials.
- Copyrighted/trademarked materials, images, taglines/slogans and area maps may not be reproduced on/in an item that is made available for resale or on sales and marketing materials, including Internet sites.
- Audited editorial publications may use the logo or images when featuring Lee County. This does not include local relocation or area guides, other than official Lee County chambers of commerce publications, in which case, the request should come directly from the chamber.
- Under no circumstances may our images/logo be used to promote the sale of real estate.
- Lee County lodgings, which are listed on the VCB Web site are entitled to use of a selection of photography. If your property is not listed on our site, you must provide a Clerk of Courts tourist tax account number in order to receive access to images.
- The Visitor & Convention Bureau has no legal requirements to grant access to, or permission to use its photography, logo or other copyrighted material.
NOTE: Credit images/video footage courtesy of Fort Myers.