Bring your meetings here
Island Incentive Offer
Bring your meeting to Fort Myers and receive a $3 room rebate per actualized room up to $5,000.
Example: Group produces 50 room nights for 3 nights = 150 room nights.
Reimbursement = 150 room nights x $3 = $450
- The Islands Incentive was created by the Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) to generate a positive economic impact for the destination through increased occupancy for group business and the utilization of other business during the summer and fall months.
- The timeline for the program is now – December 31, 2023; excluding the months of January through April.
- To qualify for the Island Incentive planners must book a meeting with a minimum of 150 room nights attached in total at a destination property. The meeting must take place in the time frame of May 1 - December 31.
- Offer applies to new business to the destination that has not already been contracted and is subject to availability.
- Offer applies to meeting groups considering additional destinations besides Lee County Contact the Visitor and Convention Bureau for more details JVance@Leegov.com and PBrown@Leegov.com.
**Eligible Meetings Properties:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops, Fort Myers
- DiamondHead Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach
- Embassy Suites Hotel, Estero
- Gasparilla Inn & Club, Boca Grande
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport at Town Center, Fort Myers
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, Bonita Springs
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, Fort Myers Beach
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village, Cape Coral
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Myers
- South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Island
- Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, Sanibel Island
- 'Tween Waters Inn Island Resort, Captiva Island
- Drury Inn & Suites, Fort Myers
- Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection, Fort Myers