Island Incentive Offer
Bring your new meeting to Fort Myers - Islands, Beaches and Neighborhoods and receive a $3 room rebate per actualized room up to $5,000.
Example: Group produces 50 room nights for 3 nights = 150 room nights.
Reimbursement = 150 room nights x $3 = $450
- The Island Incentive Offer was created by the Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) to generate a positive economic impact for the destination through increased occupancy for group business and the utilization of other business during the summer and fall months.
- The meeting must take place / actualize by December 31, 2025; excluding the months of January through April
- To qualify, planners must book a meeting with a minimum of 10 rooms on peak night and a minimum of 150 room nights. The meeting must take place in the time frame of May 1 - December 31.
- Offer applies to new business to the destination that has not already been contracted and is subject to availability.
- Offer applies to meeting groups considering additional destinations besides Lee County.
- Offer cannot be combined with other VCB incentives.
Participating Meeting Properties for Island Incentive Offer:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops, Fort Myers
- Embassy Suites Hotel, Estero
- Gasparilla Inn & Club, Boca Grande
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport at Town Center, Fort Myers
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, Bonita Springs
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village, Cape Coral
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Myers
- Drury Inn & Suites, Fort Myers
- Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection, Fort Myers